The Chicago Auto Show 2019
Get an in-depth look at the best vehicles that manufacturers from around the world have to offer
Copyright 2019: The Celebrity Front Page. Entertainment Information in Chicago. All rights reserved.
IN its 111th presentation, the Chicago Auto Show, running through February 18 at McCormick Place, continues to highlight the latest designs and introduce the next big thing in the auto industry.
The longest-running and largest auto show in North America will showcase concept cars, crossovers, pickups, convertibles, hybrids, economy, diesel, super cars, electric, luxury, SUVs, sports cars, super cars and more during the exhibition that will feature vehicles from 36 manufacturers from around the world. In total, nearly 1,000 different vehicles will be on display at the family-friendly event.
The Chicago Auto Show continues to be one of the best showcases in the world for the introduction of the year's newest and most exciting vehicles.
Joslyn Jones (right) shares a story with Sydney Charles (center) and Tiffany Oblesby, and (below) Charles meets with love interest Henri Watkins.
Since this is one of the city’s most popular events, here are some facts that will help attendees have a better experience at the show that runs from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily, except on February 18 when the doors close at 8 p.m.:
• Admission: $13 adults, $7 seniors 62 and older, $7 children 7-12, and admission is free for children 6 and younger who are accompanied by a paying family member.
• Public Transportation: The South Shore Line provides train service to McCormick Place on weekends. In addition, it will stop select weekday trains at the McCormick Place station. Check its website for details at mysouthshoreline.com.
• Special events: Women's Day is on February 12. Women admitted for $7 with manufacturers offering special programs on the purchase, lease and maintenance of cars.
• Chicago Auto Show Food Drive: Wednesday through Friday, February 13-15. Patrons who bring three cans of food will receive a coupon for a $7 adult admission. All food will be donated to A Safe Haven Foundation.
• Hispanic Heritage Day, February 15
• Craft Beer Day, February 15
• Family Day, February 18
For more information, go to www.chicagoautoshow.com.
The 2020 Nissan Rogue Sport has experienced a minor makeover to make it a more attractive subcompact crossover. The mid-size Cadillac XT6 is a nimble, 310-horsepower V6.
The 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 is the most powerful street-legal Ford ever, generating more than 700 horsepower and goes from 0-60 in 3.5 seconds.