Sidney Friedman's Revealing Look Into The Future
Renowned mentalist makes his eye-opening (and some shocking) predictions for 2016
Copyright 2016: The Celebrity Front Page. Entertainment Information in Chicago. All rights reserved.
CHICAGO'S Sidney Friedman has established a record that makes him one of the most on-the-mark prognosticators in the country. Previously, he predicted Martha Stewart’s legal troubles, 2008’s drop in oil prices, the tragic floods in New York City, Kim and Kanye’s engagement, and the exact trend of the U.S. stock market in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. For 2016, Friedman’s look into the future includes some unexpected and unbelievable occurrences. According to “the mentalist to the stars,” here’s what we can expect as the new year unfolds:
• Donald Trump will NOT be the Republican nominee for president.
• A top candidate will drop out of the race due to health reasons.
• Bernie Sanders will win both the New Hampshire primary and the Iowa caucus, but Hillary Clinton will win South Carolina, Alabama and possibly Nevada. The race will be neck-and-neck throughout the primary season, perhaps unlike any other in recent history.
• The Democratic nominee will edge the Republican for president.
• Republicans will maintain control of the House and Senate (Senate 51-49).
• Evidence will surface that points to the fact that Marilyn Monroe’s death was a murder, not suicide.
• Amy Schumer announces her engagement to someone who will be significantly older or younger than she is.
• Melissa Rivers gets engaged.
• Amazon will surpass Netflix as the top content service provider.
• Donald Trump will be a guest shark on Shark Tank.
Republican front-runner Donald Trump
• Brie Larson will win best actress for her role in Room.
• Leonardo DiCaprio will win best actor for his role in The Revenant.
• Spotlight will win for best picture.
• Ridley Scott will win for best director (The Martian).
• Mark Rylance will win best supporting actor for his role in Bridge of Spies.
• Amy will win for best documentary feature.
• Diane Warren and Lady Gaga will win for best original song (“Til It Happens to You”) for the documentary film The Hunting Ground.
• Inside Out will win for best animated feature.
• The Revenant will win for best cinematography.
• Spotlight will win for best original screenplay.
• During the Super Bowl, there will be some kind of glitch at halftime or during the second half that will make headlines. It possibly could involve a horse.
• The Chicago Cubs will NOT be in the World Series. (“This is my 20th year making predictions, and I always predicted that the Cubs would be in the World Series, and every year I was wrong. This year I decided to predict they won’t be in the World Series, so hopefully the reverse comes true.”)
• In Israel, a major artifact will be found, something that's very significant and dates back to biblical times.
• In addition to detecting cancer in some men and women, dogs will be able to sense other human ailments.
• A weird sound will come from outer space, prompting thoughts about occurrences in the 1997 movie Contact.
Super Bowl 50 will be played in Santa Clara, Calif., on February 7 at Levi's Stadium, the home stadium of the San Francisco 49ers.